Employment Opportunities | About Us | F.A.Q. | Testimonials | Member Login | Contact Us
Do You Have What It Takes?
If your summer schedule is open from June 23rd through July 5th, and you can help put together a team for our suggested hours of operation (9:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.), here is what we can provide you:
Benefits you receive:
- Earn extra money, Inquire about our presale and post sale programs
- Our average tent and stand operator earns around $2100.
- Paramount Promotion will pay a minimum of $300.00 for additional help.
- The opportunity to be your own boss.
- Sharpen your managerial skills.
- Work close to home.
- No financial investments or risk.
Paramount Promotions Provides:
- Our, "How To Handbook from A-Z."
- Personal attention and support from our mid-level management.
- Training as needed.
- Complete set-up of retail outlet (Tent or Stand, Permits, insurance, decorations and storage facility).
- State approved "Safe and Sane" Fireworks.
Our Tent Managers do the following:
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Hire, Train and schedule a selling team.
- Design an efficient and profitable store layout.
- Accurately execute all cash register, credit card transactions and procedures.
- Protect inventory by loss prevention procedures.
- Balance all transactions and complete required bookkeeping procedures.
- Perform inventory control methods.
- Market your site using our PPI displays and proven techniques.
If you think this is an opportunity you'd like to pursue, Contact Us.